I started a practice of writing down my accomplishments throughout the year so that at the end of the year I could see all the things I have achieved. I did this because I tend to forget the little victories along the way when all I focus on is the destination ahead. I saw a difference and it made it a lot easier to get motivated when I saw what I have done along the way. They should be celebrated.
Some of the things that I wanted to highlight in 2015 were:
- Released the Peanut Butter and Jelly t-shirt
- Released two Deli Fresh Threads hats- a snap back and a fitted hat. Both were custom designed hats made by Dome Hats.
- Released 2 new Sandwich City Series shirts- Italian Beef and FlufferNutter (Fluffah Nuttah if you are from Massachusetts)
- Released the Liberty Sandwich shirt- the original name to the Fluffernutter.
- Released 2 new stickers the Holy Cow & Stay Fresh
- Started a fun campaign for a flat Biggie Bread to have adventures and travel around the U.S. Want a free Biggie Bread to tag along with you when you travel? read here
- Spoke to various classes at Full Sail University about From Passion to Product– how I built a brand and how I started Deli Fresh Threads.
- Did Sandwich Eating tour through- Portland, Seattle and Atlanta.
- Was a guest on podcast called Orlandia Podcast
- Was a guest on a web show called Blogging Warfare– my episode was called Blogging outside the Lunchbox
- Was selected to be a sandwich judge at the 2015 World Food Championships
- Was a Vendor at my first big outdoor event, The Foodie Expo.
- Started doing scopes on Periscope. Check some out here
- Had some very cool celebrities wear my brand. Thank you to Justin Warner, Gary Vaynerchuk and Maitland Ward for rocking the Deli Fresh Threads
- Was interviewed by reporter Jon Busdeker
- Biggie Bread became a Puppet.
I continued doing my #SandwichEatUp events at various delicious places in Central Florida. Thank you to everyone that attended and got to enjoy sandwiches at:
- Beefy King
- Pig Floyd’s Urban Barbakoa
- The Meatball Stoppe
- King Cajun Crawfish
- Local Yolk’l at The Falcon Bar
- Swine & Sons
- The COOP
- This & That Eats
- Yellow Dog Eats
- Gnarly Barley
I got to ask some cool people the question “What’s your favorite sandwich?”
- Karan Soni (AT&T commercials)
- Rob Riggle
- Duff Goldman
- Eddie Huang
- Mo Rocca
- Graham Elliot
- Maitland Ward
- Aziz Anzari
- Keegan Michael Key
- Disney Characters
- Cat Cora
- Cloak and Dapper
- Marcus Lemonis
- Boba Fett (Jeremy Bulloch)
I am looking forward to 2016. My plan is to provide you with some new designs to order from and also some more fun blog posts and #SandwichEatUp events.